Snow sports and sweet graphic projections are combined in this electrifying 'Off the Planet' campaign for Red Bull. Based in Melbourne, installation artists of 'ENESS' collaborated for an out-of-this-world project in which a light show was cast onto some extreme snowy slopes and a giant sphere between them.
Projected as an the earth, the large ball being vaulted over by the athletes suggests the active effects acquired by consuming the energy drink. The 'Off the Planet' ad got a lot more awesome, however, when an infrared camera tracked skiers' airborne paths with a projected rolling eyeball on the sphere.
The Red Bull 'Off the Planet' Commercial is Out of this World
1. Snow Sports Light Projections - Projected light installations on snow-covered slopes creates an immersive and exciting experience for sports enthusiasts and casual observers alike.
2. Interactive Advertising Campaigns - Interactive and immersive advertising campaigns using augmented reality technologies and projection mapping can enhance a brand's messaging and create a deeper connection with consumers.
3. Energy Drinks in Extreme Sports - Energy drinks can now be marketed as performance-enhancing supplements for athletes, creating an untapped market for beverage companies.
1. Sports and Entertainment - Companies in the sports and entertainment industries can use projection mapping and other immersive technologies to create unique experiences for consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies and marketing firms can use interactive campaigns to engage customers and create memorable brand experiences.
3. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can tap into the growing demand for energy drinks in extreme sports and position themselves as performance-enhancing supplements for athletes.