The Oculus Rift Voice experience allows fans of the program to be a judge.
The Voice is a reality singing competition; now it's going virtual reality, with the help of Oculus Rift. NBC has tailored a virtual reality experience that will allow the fans to sit in the judge's notorious spinning seats. They will virtually experience everything the judges are seeing during the blind auditions, and will be able to interact with the celebrity judges throughout. This season, that includes newcomers Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams, alongside Voice veterans Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
Though the technology was originally developed for gaming, Hollywood has been taking big notice of it. Oculus Rift may become a more prominent feature in the industry as its potential continues to be explored.
The Oculus Rift Voice Experience Allows You to Judge
1. Virtual Reality - Using virtual reality technology to enhance the viewing experience of television programs, allowing viewers to participate as judges.
2. Oculus Rift - The integration of Oculus Rift into mainstream entertainment, providing an immersive and interactive experience for viewers.
3. Voice Competition - The expansion of reality singing competitions into the virtual reality space, creating a new way for fans to engage with the show.
1. Television - Incorporating virtual reality technology into television programs to create a more engaging and interactive viewing experience.
2. Entertainment - Adopting virtual reality technology, such as Oculus Rift, to revolutionize the way audiences engage with movies, TV shows, and live events.
3. Gaming - Exploring the potential of virtual reality technology, originally developed for gaming, to enhance the gaming experience and create new immersive gameplay opportunities.