Ocasió is a special occasion wine concept developed by Enric Garcia that has a very nostalgic, homespun feel to it. Instead of a paper, the majority of the label on Ocasió bottles comes from a fabric cross-stitched design that's suited for holidays like birthdays, Valentine's Day and Christmas. The craftiness of the wine bottles makes it feel like a personalized gift that came from a motherly figure like a grandma, which would make the feeling of receiving seem extra special.
Although this is just a concept by Garcia and these three bottles help to illustrate the idea, it's easy to see how numerous other holiday icons could be incorporated into the crafty cross-stitch wine collection.
Ocasio Wine by Enric Garcia Celebrates Different Special Occasions
1. Craft Wine Labels - Personalized wine label designs that evoke nostalgia and sentimentality.
2. Holiday-themed Wines - Wines designed for specific holidays using themed packaging and label design.
3. Handmade Wine Labels - Wine bottles with handcrafted labels.
1. Wine Industry - Innovative label designs that are tailored to specific occasions can differentiate the brand and create customer loyalty.
2. Handicraft Industry - The trend towards handmade labels could open up new opportunities for small handicraft businesses.
3. Gifting Industry - Personalized wine bottles that look like handmade gifts could be very appealing to a gift-giving market segment.