NFL superstar Patrick Mahomes and Oakley have partnered up to bring fans excitement right before the kickoff of the 2022 NFL season on September 8. Oakley is known as the leading sports-performance brand specializing in signature series collections. It is the brand's fourth season as the official on-field partner of the NFL.
The two forces have joined together to launch a new video campaign and signature series eyewear collection. The video features Mahomes and never-before-seen footage of his infant daughter Sterling Mahomes. In this clip, Patrick Mahomes gives young fans and future professional athletes advice on how to stay true to themselves and follow their dreams with a simple slogan of "Be Who You Are."
The collection features four eyewear styles with gold frames and Kansas City Chiefs colors. Each sunglass is equipped with Oakley Prizm Lens Technology and designed to enhance color and contrast to see more detail on the field.
Image Credit: Oakley
Oakley and Patrick Mahomes Joined for a Signature Collection
1. Athlete Luxury Brand Collaborations - More and more luxury brands are collaborating with successful athletes to create signature series collections that cater to niche markets.
2. Video Campaigns as a Marketing Tool - Making use of video campaigns that show a glimpse of the athlete's personal life outside sports can attract young fans and appeal to a broader audience.
3. Personalized Eyewear Collections - Eyewear brands can appeal to fans of successful athletes by creating personalized, limited-edition collections in team colors.
1. Sports Performance Apparel - Collaboration between luxury sports brands and athletes can create new lines of unique, top-tier performance apparel.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear brands can leverage famous athletes’ popularity to produce limited edition, personalized eyewear collections.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Video campaigns featuring athletes can lead to greater brand awareness and increased revenue for both the athlete and brand.