Considering the widespread popularity of professional gaming (and, more importantly, the money that stands to be made by esports competitors), it should come as no surprise that monitors like the Nvidia G-Sync HDR screen exist. The luxury, high-performance gaming peripheral offers top-tier specs, and it comes with a price tag that matches the degree of professionalism.
The Nvidia G-Sync HDR monitor offers 1,000 nits of peak brightness, which means that no detail will go unseen. It also has a wider than normal range of color, and it has a blistering 144 Hz refresh rate. For those stats, consumers can expect to drop as much as $1,999. But for the most serious gamers, that's a small price to pay for performance.
Nvidia G-Sync HDR Monitors are Top Tier Screens
1. Luxury Gaming Monitors - The rising demand for growing esports presents opportunities for businesses to target high-end monitors to cater to professional gaming.
2. Professional Gaming Peripherals - Creating luxury gaming peripherals is a market that can prove to be very profitable to cater for professional gamers.
3. Ultra High-performance Monitors - Businesses have the opportunity to create top tier monitors such as Nvidia G-Sync HDR that offer wider ranges of color, brightness, and better performance for avid gamers.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can integrate luxury performance monitors to provide high-tier quality gaming experience for its professional gamers.
2. Computer Hardware - The computer hardware industry can aim at making high-end gaming monitors with better performance and features to satisfy the demands of the rising gaming industry.
3. Esports - The esports industry can benefit from targeting high-end monitors as it continues to grow and becomes more popular in the mainstream, and increases demand for better and enhanced professional equipment to boost performance.