Aussielent describes its newest nutritious drink as a "no-fuss, low-cost drinkable supermeal" that follows the Australian Nutritional References to provide an on-the-go nutritionally complete meal.
Aussielent is packed with carbohydrates that are low on the Glycemic Index, up to 30 grams of protein, vitamins, minerals, Omegas and fiber. The formula is free from added sugars and dairy ingredients and comes in three flavors—Chocolate, Vanilla and Body.
While Aussielent is packaged in the form of a bottle, it contains just a nutritionally complete powdered meal that requires the addition of water to be transformed into a nutritious drink. As well as selling these powders by the bottle, which provide the equivalent of one meal, Aussielent also sells its powdered formulas by the bag, which provide up to four meals.
Aussielent's Nutritious Drink Serves as a To-Go Meal Replacement
1. Meal Replacement Drinks - Creating nutritionally complete drinks that serve as convenient meal replacements presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry.
2. Powdered Meal Formulas - Developing powdered formulas that can be easily transformed into nutritious drinks by adding water offers a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for the health and wellness industry.
3. Low-cost Supermeals - Designing low-cost supermeal products that follow nutritional guidelines and contain essential nutrients could introduce disruptive innovation in the market for affordable, yet healthy food options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating nutritionally complete meal replacement drinks.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage disruptive innovation by developing powdered meal formulas that can be easily transformed into nutritious drinks.
3. Affordable Food - The affordable food industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by designing low-cost supermeals that adhere to nutritional guidelines and contain essential nutrients.