Alternative diets like keto, Paleo and the like have become commonplace for many consumers, so the 'Nutrita' app is positioned as a way to help make the process of sticking to them far simpler.
The app puts a goal-oriented plan in focus and will pinpoint the best foods for you to consume to prevent you from not getting the right level of nutrition or eating the wrong kinds of food. The nutrient analysis technology used within the app helps take the guesswork out of your chosen nutrition plan and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed at mealtime.
The 'Nutrita' app is also an excellent solution for diabetics as the in-house insulin index will pinpoint the best dietary options to keep you healthy.
The 'Nutrita' App Pinpoints the Best Foods For Your Diet
1. Goal-oriented Nutrition Apps - Developing apps that help users stick to their nutritional goals through personalized dietary recommendations is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Nutrient Analysis Technology - Creating technologies that simplify nutrient analysis for individuals following specific diets could give rise to new healthcare applications.
3. Insulin Index Apps - Developing apps that cater to the dietary needs of diabetics could revolutionize the healthcare sector by providing personalized insulin index recommendations.
1. Mobile App Development - Companies that specialize in mobile app development can capitalize on the growth of goal-oriented nutritional apps by designing personalized dietary recommendation apps.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare providers have an opportunity to use nutrient analysis technology to develop customized dietary plans specifically targeting diabetics and chronic disease patients.
3. Food & Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can take advantage of the growth of personalized nutrition apps by developing products that cater to niche dietary plans.