The market for plant-based food products and supplements is expanding as brands like Nutiva create new options to help offer consumers an alternative way to stay fueled. The brand has announced three new products that will be hitting store shelves soon, which includes 'USA-Grown Organic Hempseed' and two 'Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothies.' Each of the products are non-GMO and packed with ample nutrients to make them a suitable option for consumers who are looking for products to help them avoid animal ingredients.
The new Nutiva 'Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothies' come in chocolate and vanilla flavor options, while the 'USA-Grown Organic Hempseed' is packed with 10 grams of protein per serving and 50% of the daily recommended amount of magnesium.
Image Credit: FoodBev Media
These New Organic Native Supplements are Packed with Nutrients
1. Plant-based Supplements - The expansion of plant-based supplements provides opportunities for companies to create new products that eliminate animal ingredients and appeal to consumers who prioritize sustainable and healthy living.
2. Organic Nutrient-dense Products - An increase in organic, nutrient-dense plant-based products can offer consumers more options for healthy and environmentally friendly food choices and opens up opportunities for sustainable agriculture businesses.
3. Non-gmo Products - Consumer demand for non-GMO products expands the market for companies to provide food options that meet the growing demand for cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable food choices.
1. Health and Wellness - A focus on plant-based supplements and organic nutrient-dense foods presents significant market opportunities for health and wellness companies as consumers continue to prioritize healthy and sustainable living.
2. Agriculture - The growth of plant-based supplements and organic nutrient-dense foods can provide opportunities to innovate and create more sustainable and eco-friendly approaches to agriculture.
3. Food and Beverage - The demand for non-GMO products and plant-based alternatives presents opportunities for food and beverage companies to create new products that meet the changing needs of consumers who prioritize healthy and sustainable food choices.