Nut and seed butter brand NuttZo is now making Bold BiteZ nut butter bars that are packed with between 10 to 11 grams of protein and collagen.
NuttZo's new snack bars are available in different flavors made up of different nut and seed combinations and are said to contain "more collagen than a cup of bone broth."
Although there is an ongoing demand for anti-aging products, especially cosmetics that help to boost the production of collagen in one's skin, many consumers are turning to collagen-rich snack products that can be seamlessly incorporated into their days. These seed and nut butter butter bars will be particularly appealing to consumers who are looking to increase their intake of protein at the same time.
NuttZo's Nut Butter Bars are Packed with Seven Nuts and Seeds
1. Collagen-rich Snacks - The popularity of collagen-rich snack products is on the rise, creating an opportunity for companies to innovate in this space.
2. Protein-packed Bars - Consumers are increasingly seeking protein-packed snacks that offer convenient nutrition, indicating potential for innovation in this category.
3. Nut and Seed Combinations - The use of various nut and seed combinations in snack products presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in the market.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from creating collagen-rich snack products to cater to consumers' desire for anti-aging and convenient nutrition.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the potential to innovate by offering new protein-packed snack options made with various nut and seed combinations.
3. Cosmetics - Although not directly related to snack products, the demand for anti-aging cosmetics that boost collagen production presents an opportunity for companies to create new skincare innovations.