For the Hotel Lindrum, design student Jin Bae created the Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging. The concept is beautiful in its simplicity.
The packaging is made up of a mostly white background with a black number printed on it in a different font and design. The numbers let the user know which order the items should be used so the tired businessmen, making up the majority of the Hotel Lindrum clientele, don’t have to think about the products. The items, which consist of coconut-scented soaps, luxurious body lotions and honey-infused shampoos, are then placed inside of an antique looking wooden box. This final touch adds to the rich historical feel of the packaging, while maintaining its integrity and simplicity.
The concept of the Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging is clean and chic with a hint of old-world glamor.
The Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging is Effortlessly Simple
1. Simple Packaging Design - The trend of using clean and minimalist packaging designs like the Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging presents opportunities for businesses to create visually appealing and functional packaging.
2. Numbered Labeling System - The trend of incorporating numbered labeling systems, like the one used in the Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging, presents opportunities for businesses to provide clear and intuitive instructions for product use.
3. Luxury Hotel Amenities - The trend of offering luxurious and high-quality toiletries, such as the coconut-scented soaps and honey-infused shampoos in the Numerial Boutique Bathroom Packaging, presents opportunities for businesses to cater to customers looking for a premium experience.
1. Design and Packaging - The design and packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of simple packaging design by creating innovative and visually appealing packaging solutions for various products.
2. Hospitality and Travel - The hospitality and travel industry can benefit from the trend of incorporating numbered labeling systems by providing guests with clear and user-friendly instructions for amenities and facilities.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can tap into the trend of offering luxury hotel amenities by developing high-end product lines specifically targeted towards the hotel and hospitality sector.