Disney's annual Halloween celebrations are just around the corner and the menu for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween is currently stealing the spotlight.
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween is a family-friendly Halloween celebration that takes place from August 16th through to November 1st. The event includes a fireworks show called the 'Not So Spooky Spectacular,' character greetings, a Halloween parade, and a special Halloween menu. Some of the treats on this year's menu include a chocolate pudding dessert called 'Billy's Worms And Dirt,' a 'Maleficent Cone' made with lime green soft serve, a Mickey Mouse-shaped Halloween Cinnamon Roll, and a Pumpkin Spice Milkshake finished with a marshmallow straw.
While Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween event may be tamer than a haunted house, it's definitely a more delicious way to celebrate the spooky season.
Image Credit: Disney Parks Blog.
Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween Features a Deliciously Sweet Lineup
1. Halloween-themed Menus - Opportunity for restaurants and food companies to create spooky and fun limited-edition food items and menus during the Halloween season.
2. Character-inspired Desserts - Opportunity for bakeries and dessert makers to create desserts inspired by popular fictional characters like Mickey Mouse and Maleficent.
3. Innovative Dessert Presentation - Opportunity for restaurants and food companies to experiment with new and unique ways to present desserts, such as using marshmallow straws or serving desserts in cones.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create special Halloween-themed packages and events that feature unique menus reflecting the spooky season.
2. Entertainment - Amusement parks and other entertainment venues can create unique food offerings to complement Halloween-themed events and attractions.
3. Food and Beverage - Industry players can experiment with more creative ways of product packaging and presentation for Halloween-themed food and beverages.