The Notre Dame Haiti Cathedral is the latest competition entry by TABB Architecture firm. The stunning church design concept is a modern take on the traditional French cathedral that defines the history of typical church architecture.
From its illuminated cross facade to its simplistic linear structure, this minimalist chapel design project is designed with friendship, love and unity in mind. Creating what they call a 'World Unity Symbol', TABB Architecture's
Bernardo Bieri, Daniel Carsolio, Fernanda Paniagua, Ariel Ballesteros and David Enriquez collaborated on this striking architecture piece, located in the heart of Port au Prince, Haiti.
The Notre Dame Haiti Cathedral features a modern design that remixes classic principles of architecture. The striking structure also represents the hope and faith of the Haitian nation and evokes their strong belief in God.
The Notre Dame Haiti Cathedral Modernizes a Classic Design
1. Remixed Chapel Concepts - Remixing classic principles of architecture in chapel designs for a modern aesthetic.
2. Minimalist Church Designs - Designing churches with a simplistic, linear structure that embodies friendship, love, and unity.
3. World Unity Symbols - Creating architectural pieces that serve as symbols of unity and hope for communities around the world.
1. Architecture - Opportunities to innovate in the design and construction of modern chapels that blend classic principles with contemporary aesthetics.
2. Religious Institutions - Exploring minimalist and symbolic church designs that foster a sense of community and inspire faith.
3. Cultural Heritage Preservation - Revitalizing traditional cathedral designs to preserve cultural heritage while incorporating modern elements and expressing local beliefs.