'Notti' is a clever notification device that lights up to alert you to incoming calls, texts and notifications. Whether you are waiting for an important call from your boss or you are hoping to hear back from a friend, Notti removes the stress of repeatedly checking your phone for incoming messages.
The smart notification device works by using Bluetooth technology to connect to your smartphone or other mobile device. The lamp will then begin to glow if you receive an incoming message of any kind. You can easily customize the lamp to distinguish between the different types of notifications you may receive and which platform the message is coming from. For example, you may want to choose one color for incoming calls and another color for Facebook updates. With 16 colors to choose from, there are enough options to cover most social platforms.
This Smart Notification Device Lights Up When Users Receive a Message
1. Smart Notification Devices - As more people seek to stay connected with their phones, there will likely be more demand for smart notification devices like 'Notti' that provide a visual cue to reduce the need for constant phone checking.
2. Bluetooth-enabled Gadgets - The success of 'Notti' suggests that there may be more opportunities for Bluetooth-enabled gadgets that can help people stay connected in new and unique ways.
3. Customizable Smart Lamps - The ability to customize the colors of 'Notti' to distinguish between different types of notifications may spur interest in other customizable smart lamps for use in the home or office.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies may want to explore the development of their own notification devices as a way to stay relevant in a changing market.
2. Smart Home Technology - Companies working on smart home technology may want to consider adding customizable notification devices to their product lineup as a way to enhance the user experience.
3. Office Supplies - Office supply companies may want to consider offering customizable smart lamps like 'Notti' as a way to make the work environment more comfortable and efficient for employees.