We have seen several examples of noodle burger buns -- from deep fried macaroni and cheese to inventive spaghetti and meatball recipes -- but this example puts a new twist on the dish. Created by Nick Chipman of DudeFoods, the Waffled Spaghetti Bun Burger features noodle burger buns that are made by putting cooked spaghetti into a waffle iron. This is also not the first time we have seen someone put something that isn't waffle batter into such an appliance.
If you want to try this recipe at home, you will also need Italian sausage, mozzarella, marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese for the burger part. Instead of a traditional cheeseburger, it's kind of like a meatball sandwich but with a sausage-based patty.
The Inventive Burger is Made with Creative Noodle Burger Buns
1. Noodle Burger Buns - Opportunity to innovate in the creation of unique and unconventional burger buns made from noodles.
2. Waffle Iron Recipes - Exploring new possibilities of using a waffle iron to cook unconventional dishes.
3. Creative Sandwiches - Inventive combinations and variations on traditional sandwiches can create new and exciting culinary experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food companies and restaurants to introduce unique and creative burger concepts.
2. Appliance Manufacturing - Possibility to develop and market specialized appliances for unconventional cooking methods.
3. Culinary Innovation - Opportunity for chefs and culinary professionals to experiment with unconventional sandwich ideas and flavors.