The Swine flu scare seems to have died down, but it is still a very real concern in Mexico - the country hit the hardest by this strange-acting virus. Specifically, tourism has taken a nosedive and quite a few hotels have went out of business.
Not these ones! Some hotels are offering a No-Swine-Flu guarantee. If you get the flu at one of these hotels, they’ll give you free vacations for three years… that is, if you don’t die.
No-Swine-Flu Guarantee to Revive Mexican Tourism
1. Ultra-clean Hotels - Opportunity for hotels to emphasize and promote stringent cleanliness measures, providing reassurance to customers and reviving the tourism industry.
2. No-swine-flu Guarantee - Innovative approach by some hotels to differentiate themselves by offering guarantees against contracting swine flu, attracting cautious travelers.
3. Revival of Mexican Tourism - Opportunity to revive the struggling tourism industry in Mexico by promoting swine flu-free destinations and safety measures.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can adopt ultra-clean practices and offer no-swine-flu guarantees to regain customer trust and stimulate the hospitality industry.
2. Travel - Travel businesses can promote swine flu-free destinations and safety measures to attract travelers concerned about health risks.
3. Healthcare - Opportunity for healthcare providers to partner with hotels to implement strict cleanliness protocols and provide on-site medical support to attract tourists.