It's true that the demands of some jobs are tough, but one creative has shown he's willing to make the commitment and sacrifices for his dream job by way of a creative application, which he submitted under the alias 'No Sleep.' No Sleep is "an an art director who never sleeps and is always on the lookout for big ideas," explains Design Taxi.
But it's not who No Sleep is that floored the recipients of his application, it was the application itself. Delivered in a box by 'doctor' who does house calls, it's made up of ‘No Sleep’ pills to keep agency creatives awake as well as a pillow with professional details printed on it, essentially serving as an oversized and comfy business card. Bocca, the recipient, commented, "Thank you for the unconventional application. It was immensely original & thorough."
Martin Norgaard Furze Applies for a Job Via a Clever 'No Sleep' Alias
1. Creative Job Application - Job seekers are exploring new ways to stand out from the crowd and catch the attention of potential employers.
2. Personal Branding - Individuals are leveraging their unique personalities and skills to create a memorable personal brand that sets them apart from other applicants.
3. Unconventional Marketing - Businesses are exploring new and unconventional ways to market their products or services, such as using pillows as oversized business cards.
1. HR and Recruitment - The HR and recruitment industry has an opportunity to embrace and encourage candidates' creativity and out-of-the-box approaches to job applications and hiring processes.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can benefit from exploring unconventional and memorable ways to market products or services to customers.
3. Printing and Manufacturing - The printing and manufacturing industry has an opportunity to provide unique and creative solutions for businesses and individuals looking to create unconventional promotional materials, such as oversized pillows with printed details.