Earlier this spring, ColourPop announced that it would be expanding its concealer range to offer a diverse range of 30 shades for consumers to choose from—and in a few days, the brand will be launching its new No Filter Foundation with just as inclusive approach.
The No Filter Foundation collection is being introduced with 42 shades that prioritize inclusivity and affordability. The $12 foundation provides coverage that ranges from medium to full, and provides a lightweight, yet natural-matte finish on the skin. Consumers will easily be able to find their perfect shade match within six evenly organized categories: fair, light, medium, dark, medium dark and deep dark.
As part of ColourPop's No Filter Complexion Collection, the brand will also be introducing loose setting powders, matte powders and foundation brushes to simplify the application process.
ColourPop's No Filter Foundation is Launching in 42 Diverse Shades
1. Expanded Shade Ranges - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to cater to a diverse range of consumers by offering an extensive selection of shades.
2. Inclusive Foundations - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to develop foundation products that prioritize inclusivity and affordability.
3. Simplified Application Process - Brands can create innovative tools and products that make applying complexion products easier and more efficient for consumers.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can capitalize on the trend of expanded shade ranges and inclusive foundations by developing products that cater to a diverse consumer base.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry has an opportunity to innovate by offering simplified application processes and tools for applying complexion products.
3. Retail - Retailers can embrace the trend of inclusive foundations and expanded shade ranges by stocking a variety of brands that cater to diverse consumer needs.