The Nissan DeltaWing was but a mere concept car a few years ago with not a lot of backing. Now this badass Batmobile-like car has come to life and is even more incredible than the original concept.
Unlike most racecars, the Nissan Deltawing has its two big wheels sticking out wide at the back of the car while the two front wheel are huddled inside a slim and aerodynamic nose. The vehicle is half the weight of regular racecars and uses half the amount of fuel that normal racecars use, which means less pit stops and more victories. One of its only weaknesses is its turning ability which is difficult because of the wheel design. Nevertheless, the Nissan Deltawing is sure to get a lot of attention because of its Batman-inspired design.
The Nissan DeltaWing is Sleek and Futuristic
1. Lightweight Racecars - Innovative vehicles that use significantly less fuel and require fewer pit stops.
2. Aerodynamic Design - Creating racecars with slim and efficient aerodynamic noses that provide a clear advantage.
3. Alternative Energy - Developing cars that rely on alternative energy sources to keep pace with ever-increasing demands.
1. Automotive Industry - Innovations in racecars and supercars can inform developments in the broader automotive industry, from energy management to aerodynamics.
2. Sports Industry - Agility and speed are important in many sports, and the technology behind the Nissan Deltawing can be adapted to sports such as cycling and speed skating.
3. Energy Industry - Developing more efficient engines and alternative energy systems through the innovations brought about by racing vehicles such as the Nissan Deltawing.