Nissa Kinjalina has designed a set of geometric lamps that has been dubbed Living Light. Although the pieces look very inanimate considering they are inspired by polygonal shapes, there is a sense of life illuminating out of them since the lit portion does look like a sort of liquid. Nissa Kinjalina cleverly imbues her design with a sense of mutability.
Great for both indoor and outdoor use, Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection is easily portable. Its metal frame acts as a handle so people can easily grip it when relocation is desired or necessary. In addition to metal, the bottom portion of the Living Light is encased in thin matte acrylic material. It's available in various sizes, bringing a bit of mathematical whimsy to the home.
Living Light by Nissa Kinjalina Has a Portable Geometric Form
1. Geometric Lighting - The trend towards geometric lighting presents an opportunity to create new and unique designs, such as Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection.
2. Portable Lighting - Demand for portable lighting solutions has created an opportunity for designers to create functional and stylish pieces, like Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection.
3. Innovative Lighting Materials - Advancements in lighting technology have created an opportunity to experiment with innovative materials that enhance the look and functionality of lighting design, such as the matte acrylic used in Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection.
1. Home Decor - The growing interest in unique lighting design, such as Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection, presents an opportunity for the home decor industry to cater to consumers' demand for stylish and functional lighting solutions.
2. Outdoor Living - The portability of Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection, along with its unique design, makes it a great fit for the outdoor living industry, which demands lighting solutions that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
3. Architectural Design - The trend toward geometric lighting presents an opportunity for the architectural design industry to incorporate unique lighting solutions, like Nissa Kinjalina's Living Light collection, into their projects, enhancing the overall aesthetic of buildings and spaces.