The nostalgia of the 90s can now be re-lived through one's hygienic routine, as the retailer Firebox has released Nintendo 64 soap that looks nearly identical to the retro video game cartridges.
The new bars of soap come complete with all the shapes and ridges that would indicate an old video game cartridge, like rounded sides and a slot at the bottom for insertion. What's most impressive about this offering are the designs featured on the soap, which serve as intricate re-creations of beloved video games, like Mario Cart, Super Mario Kart and the Legend of Zelda.
The soap is complete with a soft citrus fragrance, making for a sensory experience that any 90s gamer is sure to enjoy.
Firebox Released Nintendo 64 Soap in the Shape of Cartridges
1. Nostalgic Hygiene - Capitalizing on nostalgia by creating unique hygiene products that appeal to consumers' sense of fun and novelty.
2. Retro-inspired Design - Emulating classic designs and packaging of popular 90s video games to create modern-day products with a nostalgic twist.
3. Playful Scents - Incorporating playful scents into everyday products to create a multisensory experience for consumers.
1. Personal Care - Innovative personal care products that incorporate fun and novelty factors to create unique consumer experiences.
2. Gaming - Creating gaming-related merchandise that taps into nostalgia and resonates with fans of classic video game franchises.
3. Packaging - Reviving retro designs and packaging styles to create modern-day products that appeal to consumers' sense of nostalgia and familiarity.