NFT art collectibles are selling for millions of dollars and Stella Artois is jumping into the world of cryptocurrency collectibles with the first "Non Fungible Tip." The brand's intention is to support the UK hospitality industry by putting NFT art up for auction and bids started at £1 to align with the Stella Tips campaign.
There are four collectible NFT art pieces now on Rarible and each one pays homage to a different aspect of the brand's beer. There's Infinite Skim, Neverending Tip, Spin and The Life Artois, and with the auction of these non-fungible tokens, 100% of the proceeds from the original sale and 10% of each subsequent resale will go towards bar staff tips for the UK hospitality industry.
Stella Artois is Auctioning NFT Art Collectibles to Benefit Bar Staff
1. NFT Art Collectibles - Different industries, including beverage companies like Stella Artois, can leverage NFT art collectibles for fundraising and promotional campaigns.
2. Cryptocurrency Collectibles - Industries like hospitality can benefit from cryptocurrency collectibles, such as NFT art, for fundraising and supporting employees during difficult times.
3. Non-fungible Tokens for Charity - The use of NFTs for charitable purposes provides an innovative opportunity to leverage blockchain technology for social good in various industries.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can use NFT art and cryptocurrency to raise funds for causes and increase brand awareness among tech-savvy consumers.
2. Hospitality Industry - The use of NFTs and cryptocurrency collectibles provides a unique way for the hospitality industry to support their employees and other charitable causes.
3. Blockchain Industry - The increasing popularity of NFTs in different industries presents a growing demand for blockchain developers and services, leading to disruptive innovation opportunities.