Most wristband wearables serve a specific purpose, like tracking one's steps or giving users alerts, but the Nex Evolution's purpose is variable depending on the person wearing it. The smart wristband from Montreal-based Might Cast is designed to be a blank canvas, offering near complete customization to satisfy the unique needs of each user.
The Nex Evolution looks like most other wearables, with a low-key black design. Its most obvious design difference is that the screen is divided into five sections called Mods. Each of these Mods, which are differentiated from one another by color-coded LEDS, can be programmed with several different functions. For instance, a double tap could tell it to pause a song or a long press could turn on one's home thermometer.
The Nex Evolution Wearable Has Shortcut Buttons Built into It
1. Ultra-customizable Wearables - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop wearable devices that offer extensive customization options to cater to individual needs and preferences.
2. Modular Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products with modular components that can be easily customized and swapped out to meet different requirements.
3. User-centric Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Focus on developing technology that can adapt and cater to the unique needs and preferences of each user.
1. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of highly customizable wearable devices that can provide personalized experiences for users.
2. Hardware Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in the production of modular components that can be easily integrated into customizable smart devices.
3. Personalized Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establish businesses that offer personalized solutions and services based on individual requirements and preferences.