Just a few short months after Anbernic launched the Win600 handheld PC, the company has debuted an updated version of this device titled the 'New Win600.' The New Win600 features the same processor, graphics card, and battery of the original PC. However, the New Win600 is stocked with 16 gigabytes of DDR4 RAM clocked at 3,200 Mhz, and a one-terabyte solid-state drive for storage, which is double the ram and four-times the storage of the regular version.
In addition to coming packed with more powerful components, the New Win600 features a special limited-edition colorway in 'Deep Blue.' The other SKUs for the Win600 come in gray, white, and black, so the New Win600 brings a generous pop of color. The device is available now from Anbernic's online store at an SRP of $474.99 USD.
Image Credit: Anbernic
Anbernic Launched the 'New Win600' With More RAM and Storage
1. Upgraded Handheld Pcs - Smaller, more powerful handheld PCs are becoming increasingly popular as consumers and businesses look for more portable and versatile devices.
2. Increased RAM and Storage Capacity - Manufacturers of handheld PCs are focusing on increasing RAM and storage capacity to meet the growing demand for higher-performing devices.
3. Special Edition Colorways - Offering special edition colorways of handheld PCs can attract new customers and create a sense of exclusivity around the product.
1. Consumer Electronics - Handheld PCs are becoming an increasingly important segment of the consumer electronics market as consumers demand more portable and versatile devices.
2. Business Technology - As businesses become more mobile and remote, the demand for high-performing handheld PCs is increasing, creating an opportunity for manufacturers to innovate in this space.
3. Gaming - Handheld gaming devices are a growing segment of the gaming industry, and manufacturers of handheld PCs can tap into this market by offering devices with improved performance and storage capacity.