For its 2016 Holiday series, a new Undefeated collection was released. In an effort to spotlight some of its most eye-catching pieces, the label employed LA-based rapper D Savage to be the muse of its lookbook.
Most prominently, the styles draw from popular 1990s sportswear for inspiration -- recreating the classic cuts for a unique look that's been popular in streetwear as of late. To further highlight this point of origin, D Savage is lensed with a vintage tone -- with subdued colors and a casual urban vibe portrayed in the images.
In addition to sweats and track-style pieces, the new Undefeated collection includes branded hockey jerseys, camouflage pants, crewnecks, varsity jackets and more -- compiling a highly wearable menswear selection.
The New Undefeated Collection is Modeled by D Savage
1. Sportswear-inspired Streetwear - Business professionals can explore innovative ways to fuse vintage sportswear style with modern street clothing design.
2. Celebrity-modeled Lookbooks - Entrepreneurs can consider collaborating with high-profile personalities to market their clothing collections.
3. Athletic-style Menswear - Fashion marketers can target younger male consumers by incorporating sportswear elements into their clothing lines.
1. Apparel Design - Apparel designers can create menswear collections that are inspired by vintage sportswear designs and feature athletic-style elements.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Marketing agencies can launch influencer marketing campaigns to promote clothing collections, by partnering with celebrity influencers and releasing high-quality lookbooks.
3. Streetwear Fashion - Fashion entrepreneurs can explore the streetwear fashion market by designing and marketing clothing lines that are popular among the younger male demographic.