This new Syndicate collection follows its first Fall/Winter 2016 series, which saw a presentation of well-structured streetwear looks. Although many of the styles drew from a vintage inspiration, the overall aesthetic of 'Outsider' was highly contemporary.
For this editorial instalment of the Ukrainian label's Fall/Winter 2016 selection, Roma Pashkovskiy's talents were employed. Set in Berdychiv, a small city in the Ukraine, the new Syndicate collection is similar in many ways to Outsider.
That said, this drop seems to stay truer to the vintage styles, with fewer futuristic pieces coming into play. What's most interesting however is how the editorial is shot. With backgrounds that look the illustrations of a fairy tale picture book, the images take on a captivating surreal appearance.
The New Syndicate Collection Was Presented with Fable-Like Imagery
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create contemporary fashion with vintage inspiration.
2. Surreal Photography - Opportunity to employ surreal imagery to make fashion editorials captivating.
3. Location-based Fashion Shoots - Opportunity to shoot fashion editorials in unique locations for a captivating effect.
1. Fashion Industry - Trend toward vintage-inspired fashion could disrupt fast-fashion and encourage sustainable fashion practices.
2. Photography Industry - Trend toward surreal photography could disrupt traditional fashion photography and create opportunities for innovative shoots.
3. Travel Industry - Opportunity to attract tourists and photographers to unique locations for fashion shoots.