Campbell Soup is currently testing new shoppable ads, using a digital publisher named Group Nine Media. The ads will be presented to consumers on O&O, a women-focused lifestyle website. The ads were created using Sparkle, which is an ad platform that optimizes content for mobile viewers.
Testing new shoppable ads will give the company greater insights into the best way to reach mobile audiences. Additionally Group Nine Media is a good organization for Campbell Soup to collaborate with, due to the fact that it is a prominent video publishing organization in the United States. Content from Group Nine Media reaches over 70% of consumers in the United States between the ages of 20 and 30.
Image Credit: Christopher Doering
Campbell Soup is New Testing Shoppable Ads Through Group Nine Media
1. Shoppable Mobile Ads - Shoppable ads on mobile devices allow businesses to reach and engage with mobile audiences more effectively.
2. Optimized Content - Using ad platforms like Sparkle helps businesses optimize content for mobile viewers, enhancing the user experience.
3. Collaboration with Digital Publishers - Partnering with digital publishers like Group Nine Media can provide businesses with access to a wide audience and increase brand visibility.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore shoppable mobile ads to enhance consumer engagement and drive sales.
2. Digital Advertising - In the digital advertising industry, there is an opportunity to develop and optimize ad platforms for mobile viewership.
3. Media & Publishing - Media and publishing organizations can benefit from collaborations with brands to offer shoppable ad opportunities on their platforms.