Whether the new President elected into office will be a Republican or Democrat tomorrow, he will be getting a new ride.
The speculation is that the new First Car, which is rumored to be in the final stages of production by GM motors, will be released soon.
Though it appears more Mad Max (in its beta phase), than luxury in the sneaked photograph, the final version is supposedly along the lines of the 2500 series trucks.
The new Presidential ride will be an armored car built from scratch, similar in construction to the heavy duty Suburban or Cadillac, but with extra security features.
The First Car has experienced an evolution over the years, as depicted in the images above, so it will be interesting to see the final version of the latest carriage.
The secrecy surrounding it’s specifications or dimensions are not being spilled by either Cadillac or the Secret Service at this stage, so we will have to wait and see.
The New 'First Car' Spy Shots
1. Armored Cars - The development of a new armored car for the President presents an opportunity for innovative security features and advanced construction techniques.
2. Presidential Vehicles - The ongoing evolution of the First Car offers potential for disruptive design elements and advanced technology integration.
3. Automotive Security - The emphasis on extra security features in the new Presidential ride highlights a potential market for innovative automotive security solutions.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The production of the new First Car by GM motors creates opportunities for collaboration and innovation within the automotive manufacturing industry.
2. Defense and Security - The development of the armored Presidential car involves the defense and security industry, which can explore disruptive technologies for enhanced protection.
3. Automotive Technology - The ongoing evolution of the First Car presents opportunities for automakers and technology companies to collaborate on innovative and advanced automotive technology solutions.