The new NEIGHBORHOOD capsule collection was created by the popular Japanese streetwear brand for the 2017 Spring/Summer season.
Included in the collection are well-structured button-up shirts, graphic tees, shorts, hats, bags, belts, and even beach towels. All of the pieces, apart from a gray graphic tee that states "WHO DARES WINS," and a plain olive green button-up, make use of a dark camouflage pattern. These military-inspired designs give the collection a lot of versatility, as the neutral hues can be paired with virtually anything.
The accessories can be worn with the apparel in the collection or on their own, and are perfect for staying cool on the beach and at summer music festivals. Currently, the new NEIGHBORHOOD collection can be purchased from the brand's web store.
The New NEIGHBORHOOD Consists of Military-Inspired Apparel
1. Military-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to create collections featuring dark camouflage patterns and versatile designs.
2. Accessorizing Apparel Collections - Opportunity for brands to offer accessories that can be worn with their apparel collections or on their own.
3. Versatile Neutral Hues - Opportunity for brands to create collections with neutral hues that can be paired with a variety of outfits.
1. Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to tap into the demand for military-inspired designs and versatile apparel.
2. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the popularity of accessorizing apparel collections.
3. Apparel and Fashion - Opportunity for brands to cater to the demand for versatile and easily-paired clothing options.