This great looking ring was originally made from that never used schnitzel hammer. The Tenderizer Ring was created by Ken Goldman, an artist known for bringing innovative new product to the world of modern design.
The design has now evolved, with the men's ring available in sterling silver.
Implications - To make men's jewelry more manly, different brands or designers, like Ken Goldman, are using words such as "hammer" do describe their products so that men will feel like the jewelry more suitable for them to wear. To make any product more appealing to a manly man, businesses need to use words that are far from feminine to gain a guy's approval.
1. Masculine Jewelry - Designing jewelry for men that features masculine characteristics or themes.
2. Repurposed Materials - Using unconventional or unused materials to create new and stylish products.
3. Creative Product Naming - Naming products with words or language that appeals to a specific target audience.
1. Jewelry - Innovative jewelry designers who repurpose unconventional materials to create masculine products.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands looking to incorporate creative product naming and male-oriented messaging into their marketing strategies.
3. Home Goods - Manufacturers of home goods who can use repurposed materials and masculine language to create practical and stylish products for men.