This conceptual new iMac by Lorenzo Mariotti looks to bring the iconic Apple hardware into the modern era with a number of advanced functionalities and features that make it a powerhouse of efficiency for avid users.
Integrated with an ARM processor, the unit is outfitted with the brand's FaceID security functionality that makes it highly secure for users to start using without the need for a traditional password. The ultra-thin chassis of the unit is also integrated with an AirPower pad on the base that can be used for charging up all of your essential devices like mice, trackpads or even iPhones and AirPods.
The conceptual new iMac also sports a backup battery, six Thunderbolt 3 ports and an ultra-fast SSD.
This New iMac Keeps Other Tech Device Powered Up as You Work
1. Wireless Charging - The integration of an AirPower pad on the iMac base opens up opportunities for wireless charging for essential devices.
2. ARM Processors - The iMac's integration of an ARM processor showcases the trend of using more efficient and powerful processors in desktop computers.
3. Faceid Security - The inclusion of FaceID security functionality in the iMac highlights the trend of using biometric authentication as a secure login method.
1. Technology Hardware - The wireless charging capabilities and advanced features of the new iMac create disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology hardware industry.
2. Consumer Electronics - The integration of wireless charging and biometric security in the iMac presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer electronics industry.
3. Computer Accessories - The iMac's AirPower pad opens up opportunities for wireless charging of computer accessories, leading to disruptive innovation in the computer accessories industry.