The Sid Lee Collective has developed a new Cards Against Humanity game titled 'Trump Against Humanity: A Party Game About a Horrible Person.' The Canadian creative company took advantage of the continuous coverage of the presidential candidate and changed the game to utilize some of his most embarrassing, creepy, racist and sexist quotes.
The party game includes quotes like "Make ____ great again," and "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're ____." The quotes go on and as Ad Week speculates, you couldn't make up phrases as offensive as this. The Sid Lee Collective's new Cards Against Humanity game takes 30 of the best -- or worst -- quotes from Donald Trump to create this "game about a horrible person."
This New Cards Against Humanity Game Mocks Donald Trump
1. Insulting Card Games - The recent trend of creating insulting card games such as 'Trump Against Humanity' presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the realm of party games.
2. Political Party Games - The creation of 'Trump Against Humanity' highlights the trend of political party games, signaling an opportunity to tap into the interests of politically active individuals in unique and unconventional ways.
3. Celebrity-inspired Party Games - The success of 'Trump Against Humanity' presents opportunities for other celebrities to inspire their own party games, offering businesses the chance to capitalize on the popularity of public figures through product development.
1. Party Game Industry - The creation of 'Trump Against Humanity' signals the opportunity for disruptive innovation within the party game industry, as businesses capitalize on the trend of unconventional and politically charged games.
2. Celebrity Merchandising Industry - With the success of 'Trump Against Humanity,' there is an opportunity for the celebrity merchandising industry to develop similar products that capitalize on public figures and their unique identities and attributes.
3. Political Activism Industry - The trend of politically charged games such as 'Trump Against Humanity' presents an opportunity for the political activism industry to tap into the interests and passions of politically active individuals in new and innovative ways.