The NETGEAR WiFi 6E USB adapter is an aftermarket accessory for consumers looking to upgrade their existing computer to keep it connected at blazing-fast speeds. The USB dongle works by simply being plugged into a PC where it will immediately go to work connecting to WiFi 6E networks for ultra-speedy connectivity. This makes the dongle perfect for those who have upgraded their networking equipment, but who require a way to enjoy the faster speeds on their existing computing equipment.
The NETGEAR WiFi 6E USB adapter can be folded out for use on its own or with a base to accommodate different setups. The adapter is priced at $89.99 and is rated to consistently hit speeds of up to 1,200Mbps.
Image Credit: NETGEAR
The NETGEAR WiFi 6E USB Adapter Upgrades Existing Systems
1. Aftermarket Wifi Connectivity Dongles - Opportunities for the creation of faster and more efficient WiFi connectivity options and innovation in aftermarket accessories.
2. Ultra-speedy Connectivity - Disruptive innovation opportunities in fast and reliable connectivity solutions to enhance computing experience.
3. Upgrade Existing System - Opportunities for the development of upgrade systems for faster and high-quality networking equipment.
1. Computer Hardware Industry - Opportunities for companies to create networking equipment and accessories that can be easily adapted and upgraded to deliver faster and improved performance.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Opportunities for innovation and development of more efficient, faster, and reliable connectivity solutions and accessories for consumers.
3. Online Retail Industry - The need to provide consumer-friendly and efficient online portals for the purchase and distribution of aftermarket WiFi connectivity dongles and other related products.