Netflix and BEAMS join forces to work on a collection of apparel designs that celebrates the platform's original anime series, 'EDEN.' The capsule is full of graphic details as half of the range is spotlighted by the Netflix logo and the second half of the pieces celebrate EDEN.
One of the most notable items to join the range is the elongated nylon cushion that is marked with Netflix branding details in bright red letters. The other side of the piece is marked with BEAMS' bright orange logo as a nod to both contributing brands. Another notable piece is the black tee marked with the word "BINGEING" as a reference to common habits associated with the streaming platform.
Image Credit: BEAMS
Netflix and BEAMS Join Forces on a New Capsule of Apparel
1. Anime-inspired Streetwear - The fusion of anime and streetwear fashion can create a new subculture of fashion enthusiasts.
2. Collaborative Capsule Collections - Collaborative fashion projects between brands and entertainment platforms can result in unique and exciting design concepts.
3. Branding on Unconventional Merchandise - Branding on non-traditional merchandise, such as cushions or bedding, presents an opportunity for companies to reach new markets and increase brand exposure.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt anime motifs and graphic-heavy designs to cater to younger audiences interested in the subculture.
2. Entertainment - Collaborative merchandise projects between entertainment platforms and fashion brands can result in revenue opportunities for both industries.
3. Home Decor - Companies in the home decor industry can explore collaborations with fashion brands and introduce unconventional merchandise items with brand collaborations.