We’ve written about Diddo’s unique collection of wetsuits before, and here’s a gallery of some of the latest patterns in their line of neat textured and patterned neoprene.
These Diddo wetsuits are guaranteed to turn heads and will surely make other surfers jealous.
Implications - As bright and bold become more popular when it comes to fashion pieces and other design works, businesses appear to be applying these types of patterns and prints onto unusual products, in hopes to appeal to to those interested in vivid and intricate patterns. Even implemented on products that may not normally attain the pattern treatment, these designs are sure to catch the eyes of many, generating plenty of publicity for the product being sold.
Diddo's New Neoprene is Fashtastic (UPDATE)
1. Patterned Wetsuits - Custom printed wetsuits offer an opportunity for surf and swimwear brands to expand their fashion offerings and appeal to consumers who are interested in vivid and intricate patterns.
2. Intricate Neoprene Patterns - Neoprene manufacturers can create unique and eye-catching patterns to attract fashion-conscious consumers to their wetsuit and athletic wear products.
3. Fashionable Athletic Wear - Athletic wear brands can incorporate patterned neoprene into their products to offer fashion-conscious consumers a wider range of stylish options for sports and exercise.
1. Surf and Swimwear - Surf and swimwear brands can leverage the trend of patterned wetsuits to offer consumers unique and fashionable options for water sports and beach activities.
2. Neoprene Manufacturing - Neoprene manufacturers can explore the use of unique patterns and designs to create eye-catching products that appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Athletic Wear - Athletic wear brands can incorporate patterned neoprene into their products to offer stylish options for consumers looking for fashionable workout clothing.