Brayola expanded its Nearly Nude intimate wear line to feature a new size-inclusive capsule dubbed the 2x2 Rib Collection. Founded in 2012 by Orit Hashay, the intimates marketplace believes in creating a space in which customers feel beautiful and supported in their bodies. Brayola's goal is to find each person the perfect fitting bra. This is why the brand's new launch features a soft and comfortable modal fabric and elegant designs.
The new capsule includes racerback, full coverage tanks, bikini-cut panties with an elasticated waistband, rib boyshorts, lightweight bralettes, and plunge V neck bodysuits. Designed for everyday wear and ultimate comfort, the versatile pieces are available in Midnight Black, Platinum, Pearl, and Naked. Customers can purchase the size-inclusive collection through Brayola's website.
Image Credit: Brayola
Brayola Launched its Size-Inclusive Nearly Nude Rib Collection
1. Size-inclusive Intimate Collections - The launch of a new size-inclusive capsule presents opportunities for other intimate wear brands to expand their offerings and cater to a wider range of customers.
2. Comfortable Modal Fabric - The use of modal fabric in intimate wear presents opportunities for other clothing industries to incorporate the soft and comfortable material into their designs.
3. Online Intimates Marketplace - The success of Brayola's intimate wear marketplace presents opportunities for other retailers to establish online marketplaces for niche clothing categories.
1. Intimate Wear - The size-inclusive and comfortable aspect of Brayola's new capsule presents opportunities for other intimate wear brands to expand their offerings and reach a wider range of customers.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The use of modal fabric in Brayola's new collection presents opportunities for textile manufacturers to market the soft and comfortable material to other clothing industries.
3. E-commerce Retail - The success of Brayola's online intimates marketplace presents opportunities for other retailers to establish their own online marketplaces for niche clothing categories.