There's an immense amount of comfort that can be received from listening to the rush of a waterfall or chirping birds and Burt's Bees curated a nature sounds playlist to support people who want to feel uplifted during lockdown. The Nature Break playlist offers just over an hour of soothing sounds and tracks like Happy Seagulls with a Low Tide and Nighttime Brook, as well as sounds from afar like Relaxing African Coast or Singing Birds in a Swedish Forest.
As Gemma Kennedy Assistant Brand Manager at Burt’s Bees says, "we wanted to help people realize the proven health benefits of nature and provide inspiration and resources to bring nature into their lives during these uncertain and restricted times."
Image Credit: Burt's Bees
Burt's Bees Created a Soothing Nature Sounds Playlist
1. Nature Sounds Playlists - Creating curated playlists of nature sounds can provide comfort and upliftment during lockdown.
2. Proven Health Benefits of Nature - Highlighting the health benefits of being in nature can inspire people to incorporate it into their lives, even during uncertain times.
3. Bringing Nature Indoors - Providing resources and inspiration to bring nature indoors can help people connect with nature while being restricted to their homes.
1. Music Streaming - Music streaming platforms can create dedicated sections or playlists for nature sounds to cater to the growing demand for calming and uplifting content.
2. Wellness and Self-care - Wellness brands can leverage the proven health benefits of nature to offer products or services that help people bring the soothing elements of nature into their daily lives.
3. Home Decor and Design - Home decor and design companies can develop products and solutions that mimic or incorporate elements of nature to create a more calming and nurturing indoor environment.