These beautiful and delicate nature-inspired ornaments from Land Rich would make great decorations for a non-traditional Christmas tree. It might also be a little twisted to decorate a tree with herbs, twigs and leaves but to each their own, right?
Moss, yarrow, salal and tallow are preserved in transparent orbs for $10 (for the small version) or $14 (for the larger size). A set of four small nature-inspired ornaments is $36 and two large ones are $24. These could also be a wonderful DIY Christmas craft activity.
Decorate Your Tree with Exotic Twigs, Leaves and Moss
1. Exotic Nature-inspired Ornaments - Opportunity for companies to create unique and non-traditional Christmas decorations using exotic twigs, leaves, and moss.
2. Preserved Natural Elements - Growing demand for preserved natural elements as decor items, offering a sustainable alternative to traditional ornaments.
3. DIY Nature Crafts - Market potential for DIY nature craft kits and activities that allow individuals to create their own nature-inspired ornaments.
1. Home Decor - Home decor businesses can explore the creation and sale of unique and eco-friendly nature-inspired ornaments.
2. Craft Supplies - Opportunity for craft supply companies to provide materials and kits for DIY nature craft projects.
3. Ecotourism - Ecotourism companies can capitalize on the growing trend by offering workshops and experiences related to creating nature-inspired ornaments.