Edwall, Washington-based Healing Hooves supplies goats and sheep to provide weed control and natural vegetation management to city and county agencies as well as private land-owners who want to control weeds and vegetation without hand-pulling, herbicides, digging or mowing.
Because goats and sheep will eat a wide variety of vegetation, those who keep them for natural vegetation management and weed control must monitor their diets and provide supplemental food, not just weeds to keep the animals healthy.
Goats and Sheep Provide Natural Vegetation Management
1. Natural Vegetation Management - Using animals for vegetation management is a sustainable and eco-friendly solution to weed control.
2. Alternative Landscaping - The use of goats and sheep for vegetation management is an innovative and alternative way to maintain landscapes.
3. Urban Agriculture - The use of goats and sheep for vegetation management presents an opportunity for urban agriculture, particularly in areas with limited space for traditional farming.
1. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can adopt the use of goats and sheep for vegetation management.
2. Landscaping - Landscaping companies can incorporate the use of goats and sheep for sustainable vegetation management services.
3. Government Services - Government agencies can employ the services of goat and sheep suppliers for eco-friendly vegetation management services in parks, highways, etc.