In honor of National Chicken Wing Day, the restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a discount on its signature wings. To sweeten the deal, the chain is also holding a social media competition that gives fans a chance to get their hands on a significant amount of free food.
The Buffalo Wild Wings promotion will be held on July 29th, which coincides with National Chicken Wing Day. Those who dine at the restaurant on this day will be able to enjoy wings for half the regular price. The promotion applies to both traditional and boneless wings and customers will have the option to choose between 16 different wing sauces and five different seasonings.
Fans can then share photos of their Buffalo Wild Wings experience with the hashtag '#BDUBSWINGDAY' to be entered into a draw to win one of several Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards.
This Restaurant Promotion Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day
1. Social Media Contests - Restaurants are holding social media contests to engage with customers, boost sales, and gather user-generated content.
2. Food Promotions - More restaurants are offering discounts and promotions for holidays and events to attract customers and boost sales.
3. Customizable Menu Options - Restaurants are offering more customizable menu options, giving customers more choice and control over their dining experience.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants are incorporating social media contests and food promotions to attract customers and generate buzz.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can assist restaurants and hospitality industries with developing and executing successful social media campaigns and promotions.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create more customizable menu options that allow customers to personalize their experience and increase satisfaction.