The classic fairytale 'Alice in Wonderland' has inspired yet another inventive artist. Natalie Shau is an illustrator and photographer from Lithuania, whose work is slightly morbid but very sexy with a touch of anime inspiration.
In this series, Natalie Shau uses Alice as inspiration. We see the timeless heroine in many of her well-known dilemmas, such as falling down the rabbit hole or with her cat Dinah, portrayed in a gorgeous light. Check out the featured gallery to see these wicked prints.
The 'Alice in Wonderland'-Inspired Work of Natalie Shau
1. Digi-art Illustration - Innovative illustrations using digital art techniques for creating gorgeous pieces of art inspired by well-known characters and stories.
2. Anime-inspired Art - Influences from popular anime style in creating unique and visually appealing artwork that puts a modern spin on classic tales.
3. Morbid-sexy Art - Inventive and slightly unsettling pieces of artwork combining themes of morbid beauty and sensual allure to appeal to a growing audience of art enthusiasts.
1. Illustration & Art - Disruptive opportunities for artists to create their own unique style using digital tools and techniques to bring new life to classic tales and characters.
2. Animation & Film - New possibilities for animation and film industries to collaborate with emerging artists using their imaginative concepts and skills for inspiring new projects and classic reboots.
3. Marketing & Advertising - A growing demand for visually stunning and unique artwork to cater to younger and more diverse audiences in modern marketing campaigns and advertising strategies.