Nanoo Nanoo! Even if no one’s going to get that joke, it had to be said. The designers behind the NAN18 lamp at design company Nanoo might understand—they do seem to have a sense of humor considering they photographed people wearing their new lamp. The NAN18 lamp was designed by Jörg Boner and Christian Deuber, and the lamp also won the designers awards at IMM Cologne 2010.
The lamp is a fun, simple and modern piece, made all the more desirable considering how great it looks as a hat.
Nan18 Lamp by Jorg Boner and Christian Deuber for Nanoo
1. Wearable Lamps - The concept of integrating a light source into wearable fashion could introduce a new category of fashionable accessories.
2. Humorous Design - Designing products with a sense of humor could differentiate a brand from competitors and attract consumers seeking playful and lighthearted aesthetics.
3. Award-winning Lighting Design - The appeal of award-winning lighting designs may increase as consumers prioritize unique and visually striking home decor pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion and accessories companies could explore the opportunity of developing products that integrate lighting features into wearable items.
2. Home Decor - Lighting companies might consider partnering with designers to create visually interesting and award-winning lighting designs that appeal to consumers seeking unique home decor pieces.
3. Industrial Design - Industrial designers could experiment with incorporating playful and unexpected elements into their product designs to create humorous and distinctive aesthetics that differentiate brands and attract consumers.