When searching for your next nail art DIY, give this easy marble manicure a try. The tutorial was conceived by Love Aesthetics, a style blog that celebrates simplistic and monochromatic styles. Marble prints have been sweeping the world of fashion in recent months and are a great way to spice up your nail routine.
For the marble manicure, you will need white, light gray and dark gray nail polish along with a topcoat and a thin nail art brush. Once you have these supplies, you are ready to begin Love Aesthetics' easy nail art DIY.
Once you've painted your nails white, accent them with light gray lines and use a picture of real marble for reference if needed. When your second layer of polish has dried, accent your light gray strokes with darker gray edges and finish off with a layer of topcoat.
Love Aesthetics Blog Shows Fans an Easy Nail Art DIY Project
1. Marble Nail Art - Monochromatic marble nail art tutorial is on trend and cost-effective for DIY nail enthusiasts.
2. Simplistic Style - Bloggers and influencers inspire a trend towards simplistic and minimalistic fashion.
3. DIY Beauty - Easy and affordable DIY beauty tutorials empower individuals to create their own unique style.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry has an opportunity to create more DIY nail art products and tutorials.
2. Fashion and Style - Simplistic and minimalistic fashion trends create opportunities for fashion brands to create products that promote understated style.
3. Media and Entertainment - DIY beauty and nail art tutorials become popular media content, opening opportunities for influencers to grow their audience and monetize advocacy.