Food innovator Nick of Dude Foods recently unveiled his nacho-encompassed burgers for Doritos and burger enthusiasts alike.
Upon his first creation of the Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips, Nick asked himself, "What about a burger?" The result? The deep fired, Doritos-breaded burger that is undoubtedly fulfilling for nacho and burger lovers.
Grill a 1/3 pound burger patty and let it cool for a few minutes, then coat the patty in flour, egg and crushed up Doritos (whichever flavor you desire) and drop it in the deep fryer for half a minute. Toss it on a bun with all your favorite veggies and condiments, and you have yourself the mouth-watering nacho-inspired burger.
This is available at Leff's Lucky Town, and $1 from each burger will benefit Autism Speaks, all the while fulfilling your burger and Doritos craving.
Experience the Sensationably Mouth-Watering Doritos Breaded Burger
1. Nacho-encompassed Burgers - The fusion of nachos and burgers presents an opportunity for innovative culinary creations.
2. Doritos-breaded Burgers - Coating burgers with Doritos opens up possibilities for unique flavor combinations.
3. Deep-fried Burger Creations - Deep frying burgers offers a new way to enhance the texture and taste of traditional burgers.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food manufacturers can experiment with creating and marketing nacho-inspired burger dishes.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can consider introducing nacho-breaded burgers as a limited-time offer to attract customers.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can collaborate with restaurants to create special menu items that support a cause while satisfying customers' cravings.