With over 2.5 million breast cancer survivors residing in the United States, an inforgraphic like this Myths and Facts About Breast Cancer one could not be more important for women of all ages to read. In fact, as the infographic suggests, men too can get breast cancer and should therefore take a look over this infographic as well.
This intelligent inforgraphic works to dispel popular myths, which many women get caught up in, such as wearing an underwired bra or deodorant increases the chances of getting breast cancer. If you find yourself reading this, sending the Myths and Facts About Breast Cancer infographic to your female friends would be a good idea.
Implications - With diseases such as breast cancer seemingly sweeping across North America and the world, there is no better time than the present for companies to produce products that promote healthy living. Companies who take it one step further by donating proceeds to difference causes will instantly gain consumer's respect and embrace.
This Myths and Facts About Breast Cancer Infographic Informs
1. Breast Cancer Awareness - Companies can create products or campaigns aimed at promoting awareness and education on breast cancer
2. Debunking Health Myths - Opportunities exist for companies to develop educational materials that dispel common health myths and provide accurate information
3. Gender-specific Health Education - There is a need for educational resources about breast cancer and other gender-specific health issues that cater to both men and women
1. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can create products and services that focus on promoting breast cancer awareness and healthy living
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can develop educational resources that debunk health myths and provide accurate information about breast cancer and other issues
3. Media and Publishing - Media and publishing companies can create content, such as infographics and articles, that aim to educate readers about breast cancer and other health topics