This chic and modern photo series was taken by Czech Republic's Sims, a talented photographer who featured model Coco in all of her glory and intellectual refinement. In addition to her intimate gaze, her black hair and a rich red lip are all very stunning.
Sims uses a Nikon D 700 for his work, creating a portfolio akin to modern art. His visual imagery is akin to short story and for that reason, I hope he gets more exposure in the months and years to come. Each series has a different taste: sometimes seemingly influenced by pop art and others carry a more mysterious aura.
His web site SIMSFOTO features other fabulous collections of contemporary photos. For instance, there are masked models and others with crystalized makeup. "I started to be interested in photography 3 years ago,I work as wedding photographer and all my free time is dedicated to my own personal projects, I also collaborate with interesting makeup artists," said Sims.
Sims Portrays Model Coco in an Impeccable Vintage-Inspired Shoot
1. Vintage-inspired Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique, retro-style photo shoots for marketers and influencers.
2. Pop-art Imagery - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in using bold colors and pop-art influences in graphic design for advertisements and branding campaigns.
3. Crystalized Makeup Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in producing eye-catching photoshoots with innovative makeup designs for cosmetics and beauty brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use vintage-inspired photography to showcase their products in a unique and memorable way.
2. Advertising - Using pop-art imagery in advertisements and branding campaigns can help companies stand out from their competition and engage with younger demographics.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can experiment with crystalized makeup designs and photography to create attention-grabbing content for social media and marketing campaigns.