Logitech's MX Sound speakers are designed to fit seamlessly with consumers' desk spaces, both in terms of its appearance and its functions. Key among the new speaker's features is motion control that allows users to illuminate a set of icons for things like volume control, device pairing, and power.
The MX Sound speakers conveniently allow users to connect two devices simultaneously. To alternate between playing from one device and the other, one simply pauses the currently playing device and plays from the second — there's no additional fidgeting with settings necessary.
In terms of aesthetic, the speakers are designed to fit with the other desktop accessories from Logitech's MX line, including its keyboard, presentation remote, and mouse.
Logitech's MX Sound Speakers Can Be Controlled With Gestures
1. Motion-activated Bluetooth Speakers - The integration of motion control into speakers creates a new level of convenience for user interaction, forming opportunities for further developments in gesture-based technology.
2. Simultaneous Dual Device Connectivity - The ability to connect and switch between two devices seamlessly has the potential to revolutionize usage of audio technology in diverse work and social settings.
3. Aesthetically Designed Desktop Accessories - The integration of design-focused audio technology with other desktop accessories can create a more cohesive and enjoyable user experience, and experience more towards product design.
1. Audio Technology - Incorporating motion control and multiple device connectivity in other audio technologies could expand user access to a range of previously unavailable options.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - The integration of motion control can create enhanced user experiences in gaming and entertainment, and potentially turn into the focus of a disruptive innovation.
3. Consumer Electronics - Incorporating aesthetic design in consumer electronics can create further opportunities for innovative design in other electronic accessories.