Logitech has announced the launch of its newest Masters Series collection, which consists of two high-performing mechanical keyboards and an upgraded version of the brand's highly sought-after MX Master mouse.
Both keyboards are being offered in two types -- full-size or mini -- and can be customized with three different switch options: blue (loud clicks), red (linear), or brown (tactile). In addition, these keyboards come with an aluminum top case and the option to add customized backlight effects. What's more, they boast powerful batteries that can last up to ten months on a single charge.
Meanwhile, the upgraded MX Master mouse now features an 8000 DPI optical sensor and, according to the company, is 90% quieter than the brand's previous models.
Image Credit: Logitech
Logitech Releases Two New Keyboards and Upgraded MX Mouse
1. Customizable Mechanical Keyboards - With the ability to choose switch options and add customized backlight effects, there is an opportunity for further innovation in customizable mechanical keyboards for increased productivity and personalization.
2. Long-lasting Battery Life - As Logitech's new mechanical keyboards boast powerful batteries that last up to ten months on a single charge, there is potential for further development in long-lasting battery technology.
3. Quiet Computer Mice - Logitech's upgraded MX Master mouse is 90% quieter than previous models, suggesting potential for further innovation in silent computer mice for less distraction and noise pollution.
1. Computer Hardware - As the market for computer accessories continues to grow, there is an opportunity for companies within the computer hardware industry to invest in customizable and long-lasting technology.
2. Gaming - With the rise of e-sports and gaming, there is potential for companies in the gaming industry to develop high-performing, customizable, and long-lasting gaming accessories such as mechanical keyboards and computer mice.
3. Office Supplies - As more people continue to work from home and remote work becomes more prevalent, there is an opportunity for companies within the office supplies industry to invest in technology that increases productivity and personalization in the home office environment.