The mustache apron from CucinaBambina on Etsy is a pretty way to show your support for Movember if you can't grow facial hair.
If your husband or boyfriend is one of many who doesn't shave for the month of November, show him you care just as much about the cause by wearing this apron when the two of you cook dinner. Although this apron is just black and white, it's covered from top to bottom in a variety of mustaches. Along the front and back you'll notice mustaches either in a solid black or thin lines; there are ones that look like handlebars, thin ones, thick bushy ones and extra hairy ones.
This mustache apron would also be a great piece of attire to wear if you and your partner decide to host a Movember party fundraiser with all your friends.
Look Cute and Chic While You Cook with the Mustache Apron
1. Feminized Facial Hair - Opportunity for creating more feminine and stylish products related to facial hair.
2. Supporting Movember - Opportunity to develop products that show support for Movember and raise awareness.
3. Party Fundraisers - Opportunity for creating specialized attire for themed parties and fundraisers.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can create trendy and fashionable products related to facial hair.
2. Kitchenware - Kitchenware industry can develop creative and themed aprons for cooking activities.
3. Event Planning - Event planning industry can provide services and products for Movember-themed parties and fundraisers.