This musical rain wall piece can lighten up your mood when dark rain clouds transform the world into a depressed and gloomy place. Downpours change this colorful water tube system, located in German Dresden, into a musical rain performance. While one shouldn't expect a performance similar to one from an opera singer, the sounds of nature dripping on this steel construction are delightful nonetheless.
The Funnel Wall in the Hof der Elemente, created by Annette Paul, Christoph Roßner and André Tempel, is part of the Kunsthof-Passage. The Kunsthof-Passage is a small part of Dresden where pieces of art are shown on the buildings. The creators of the Funnel Wall got inspired by the crazy architecture of the downspouts in St. Petersburg.
The Funnel Wall Turns Mother Nature's Downpours into Beautiful Melodies
1. Musical Rain Art - Opportunity for artists to incorporate technology into their pieces and create interactive installations.
2. Interactive Design - Use of technology to create a multi-sensory and interactive experience, providing a new level of engagement and excitement for customers.
3. Nature-inspired Technology - Incorporating elements of nature into technology, which offers a new perspective, encourages creativity and stands out in the market.
1. Art - Opportunity for artists to expand and enhance their skills by incorporating and experimenting with technology in their work.
2. Architecture - Integration of art and technology into the built environment to create unique structures and buildings of the future.
3. Entertainment - Incorporation of multi-sensory aspects of art and technology into entertainment, creating a unique and memorable experience for customers.