Beija Flor Naturals is a Black-owned, California-based business that boasts multi-functional skincare and haircare treatments. Stevonne Ratliff, who "suffered from hypo- and hyperpigmentation, and a number of [other] skin sensitivities," founded the brand to address her personal woes, as well as to help those with similar problems.
Beija Flor Naturals' multi-functional skincare and haircare line relies on all-natural formulations and ingredients sourced from Brazil. The Amazon Antioxidant Treatment, for example, boasts a blend of Cupacu, Murumuru, Passion Fruit, and Acai. Aside from being anti-aging, the product also "fades acne-related skin blemishes and treats eczema and psoriasis." This offering is said to pair perfectly with the Acai Mango Lotion which is a daytime moisturizer that features Mango and Acai extracts, as well as Murumuru Butter, Rosemary, and Orange Essential Oils.
Image Credit: Beija Flor Naturals
Beija Flor Naturals' Products Boast a Brazilian Butter Blend
1. Multi-functional Skincare - The trend to create skincare products for multiple uses and functions, rather than just one, is growing fast. An opportunity for companies to create multi-functional products that cater to a variety of skin types and needs, and that combine natural ingredients and anti-aging properties.
2. All-natural Formulations - There is a growing trend towards using more natural and organic ingredients in skincare products. An opportunity for companies to use sustainable sourcing to create all-natural formulations that cater to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Niche Skincare - With an increased focus on inclusivity and diversity, there is a growing demand for niche skincare products that cater to specific skin types and needs. An opportunity for companies to create targeted skincare products that cater to specific demographics.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the trend of multi-functional skincare products by creating all-in-one beauty products that cater to a variety of skin types with sustainably sourced, all-natural formulations.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry has the opportunity to expand its customer base by offering niche skincare products through online platforms that cater to specific skin types and concerns.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can create innovative sourcing solutions that support the use of all-natural, organic ingredients in skincare products that are eco-friendly.